- Information You Can Trust..Check in to The Dr. Steven Mickley Community Health Resource Section at Greenwich Hospital October 19, 2016
Google can bring you back 100,000 answers; a librarian can bring back the right one.
– Neil Gaiman, award-winning author
The October 8 issue of Greenwich Time features an in-depth look at a gem of a resource – The Dr. Steven Mickley Community Health Resource Section of the Medical Library at Greenwich Hospital. ... Continue Reading
- Summer/Fall 2016 Newsletter September 15, 2016
The Summer/Fall 2016 newsletter features articles on opioids, the Zika virus and sodium reduction.Continue Reading
- Dr. Mickley and Dr. Puglisi: Castle Connolly “Top Docs” September 14, 2016
Dr. Jeffrey Puglisi was once again recognized as a 2016 Castle Connolly Top Doc in Fairfield County and the NY Metro area.
Dr. Steven Mickley was named one of the Best Doctors in Connecticut by Connecticut Magazine, and 2016 Castle Connolly Top Doc in Fairfield County and the NY Metro Area.
- Dr. Steven Mickley is in the News September 14, 2016
The Dr. Steven Mickley Community Health Library at Greenwich Hospital, opened in March 2015, is the first of its kind in the region. Called a ‘hidden gem of a resource,’ the library was generously funded by an anonymous donor to honor Dr. Mickley for his decades of outstanding health care to the Greenwich ... Continue Reading
- The Zika Virus: Prevention is the First Line of Defense August 22, 2016
As the Zika virus continues to make headlines daily, it is essential to know who is at risk, how it is transmitted and most importantly, to understand strategies for prevention. Following are the latest findings on Zika, according to experts at the ... Continue Reading
- Spring 2016 Newsletter May 15, 2016
The spring 2016 newsletter includes a continuation of our series on aging with an article on keeping skin in the best condition possible; an article about keeping joints flexible and pain free; and the nutrition corner takes a look at natural/organic foods.Continue Reading
- Dr. Jeffrey Puglisi is in the News! March 24, 2016
Whether you are a physician or patient, we think you’ll find the conversation with Dr. Jeffrey Puglisi a meaningful one. Radio Health Journal’s Reed Pence dug deep to explore why many primary care doctors, unhappy with “factory medicine,” have created concierge medicine practices in order to offer patients much longer appointments, greater access, and more personal care.
Physician ... Continue Reading
- Winter 2016 Newsletter February 10, 2016
The Winter 2016 newsletter features articles on calcium, the senses of taste and smell, and healthy eating depicted with MyPlate.Continue Reading
- Steven Mickley, MD Named Top Doctor of 2016 November 18, 2015 Continue Reading
- Fall 2015 Newsletter November 4, 2015
The fall 2015 newsletter features articles on the healthy aging brain, plantar fasciitis and healthy holiday eating.Continue Reading