All News & Events
- Glenville Medical physicians participate in LOOK health event December 21, 2018
Physicians from Glenville Medical Concierge Care recently participated in the Live Your Best Life event presented by Fairfield County LOOK at the Greenwich Field Club.
The event centered on a panel discussion moderated by LOOK Lifestyle Editor Michele Graham.
The panelists included a sleep expert, a plastic surgeon, the fitness ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Shea in the News December 3, 2018
Dr. Shea and Glenville Medical nurses Lynn Lampo and Erika Wofsey recently joined medical personnel and first responders at a New York Medical College Center of Disaster Medicine conference aimed at ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Ralph Cipriani and Glenville Medical Concierge Care are in the News July 17, 2018
In the four years since Glenville Medical Concierge Care launched its membership practice, the model’s appeal has grown rapidly, fueled by its highly personalized approach, according to Specialdocs Consultants. Now Glenville welcomes Ralph Cipriani, MD, an internal medicine physician with ... Continue Reading
- Stay Safe This Summer: Protect Yourself from Mosquitoes and Ticks May 4, 2018 IMPORTANT NOTE: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued an alert that tick-borne illnesses (such as Lyme disease) and disease from infected mosquitoes are on the rise, particularly in Connecticut.We recommend these measures to protect yourself and still enjoy our beautiful, long-awaited summer:
- When hiking, wear long ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Shea enjoys time with her students at Greenwich Hospital December 18, 2017
Dr. Shea has teaching appointments at Yale University School of Medicine and New York Medical College. She is seen here walking with her students at Greenwich Hospital after they concluded the “Attending Rounds” portion of their residency.Continue Reading
- Congratulations to Dr. Shea and Dr. Puglisi May 2, 2017
We congratulate Dr. Shea and Dr. Puglisi for their 30 and 15 years of service to Greenwich Hospital and Glenville Medical. They were both honored this weekend by the Greenwich Hospital administration for their efforts. Thank you both for all your hard work and dedication on behalf of your patients and the community.
- Dr. Shea is on the move! March 21, 2017
Dr. Shea just completed her teaching attending rotation where she led Greenwich Hospital/Yale University residents and New York Medical College students in evaluating and managing complicated hospitalized patients and reviewing important medical topics.
She is also serving as a chaperone and team physician for the Rye Country Day School spring athletic teams at Hilton Head, SC. Good luck, Dr. ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Steven Mickley is in the news March 20, 2017
We’d like to share a thoughtful piece on the increasing popularity of concierge medicine written by the Silver Century Foundation, which features our own Dr. Steven Mickley. He succinctly explains why the current state of healthcare spurred his change to concierge medicine at Glenville Medical. “In the old days, you really had the time to ... Continue Reading
- Jeffrey S. Puglisi, MD of Greenwich, CT, Joins the Board of the American College of Private Physicians December 13, 2016
November, 2016 – Dr. Jeffrey S. Puglisi of Glenville Medical Concierge Care in Greenwich, CT has accepted an appointment to the board of directors for the American College of Private Physicians (ACPP), a professional society established to advance the model of concierge medicine. An alternative practice model that has grown exponentially in the two ... Continue Reading
- In the Community November 9, 2016
(L to R) Dr. Brad Gilden, Elite Health Services; Erika Wofsey, RN, Glenville Medical Concierge Care; Dr. Michael Menderbil, a local naturopath; Dr. Jeff Puglisi, Glenville Medical Concierge Care; and Stephen Kurczewski, Elite Health Services.
Dr. Jeff Puglisi offered “Lessons from the Heart” at Elite ... Continue Reading